Report NEP-PBE-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2007. "Voting on Devolution in a Federal Country with a Bicameral National System," Working Papers - Economics wp2007_09, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Mario Jametti & Marius BrÃ¼lhart & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2007. "Do Agglomeration Economies Reduce the Sensitivity of Firm Location to Tax Differentials?," Working Papers, York University, Department of Economics 2007_9, York University, Department of Economics.
- Boris Lokshin & Pierre Mohnen, 2007. "Measuring the Effectiveness of R&D tax credits in the Netherlands," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2007s-29, CIRANO.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Sturm, Bodo & Vogt, Carsten, 2007. "Do Equity Preferences Matter in Climate Negotiations? An Experimental Investigation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-063, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Daron Acemoglu & Michael Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2007. "Dynamic Mirrlees Taxation and Political Economy," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001730, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yakovlev, Evgeny & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2007. "Deregulation of Business," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2007. "Against 'Gender-based taxation'," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6582, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Estupinan, Nicolas & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Munoz-Raskin, Ramon & Serebrisky,Tomas, 2007. "Affordability and subsidies in public urban transport : what do we mean, what can be done?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4440, The World Bank.
- Denisova, Irina & Eller, Markus & Frye, Timothy & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2007. "Who Wants to Revise Privatization and Why? Evidence from 28 Post-Communist Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.