AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series Levine's Bibliography with number 122247000000001035.
Date of creation: 13 Jan 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2008.
"Axiomatic Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Signalling Games with Generic Payoffs,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000002381, David K. Levine.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2008. "Axiomatic Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Signaling Games with Generic Payoffs," Research Papers 2000, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2007. "Stable Outcomes of Generic Games in Extensive Form," Research Papers 1933r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2006.
122247000000001211, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.