Equilibrium in Evolutionary Games: Some Experimental Results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 393.
Date of creation: 09 Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2010-12-18 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2010-12-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Carpenter, 2002.
"When In Rome: Conformity and the Provision of Public Goods,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0217, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P., 2004. "When in Rome: conformity and the provision of public goods," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 395-408, September.
- Oprea, Ryan & Henwood, Keith & Friedman, Daniel, 2011.
"Separating the Hawks from the Doves: Evidence from continuous time laboratory games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2206-2225.
- Ryan Oprea & Keith Henwood & Daniel Friedman, 2010. "Separating the Hawks from the Doves: Evidence from Continuous Time Laboratory Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 3129, CESifo Group Munich.
- McCain, Roger A., 2008. "Cooperative games and cooperative organizations," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2155-2167, December.
- Friedman, Daniel & Cason, Timothy N & Hopkins, Ed, 2012.
"Cycles and Instability in a Rock-Paper-Scissors Population Game: a Continuous Time Experiment,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt6947v2f5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Timothy N. Cason & Daniel Friedman & ED Hopkins, 2014. "Cycles and Instability in a Rock--Paper--Scissors Population Game: A Continuous Time Experiment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(1), pages 112-136.
- Ryan, Michael J., 1999. "Intervening duality and bargaining with a farmer-landowner example," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 688-699, March.
- Binmore, Ken & Samuelson, Larry, 1997. "Muddling Through: Noisy Equilibrium Selection," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 235-265, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.