AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE in its series STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series with number 61.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/default.asp
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordi Brandts & Pablo Guillen, 2004.
"Collusion and Fights in an Experiment with Price-Setting Firms and Production in Advance,"
141, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jordi Brandts & Pablo Guill?, 2004. "Collusion and Fights in an Experiment with Price-Setting Firms and Production in Advance," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 618.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jacques-François Thisse & Jean J. Gabszewicz, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.