¿Qué significa ser economista en argentina?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad del CEMA in its series CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. with number 410.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. Córdoba 374, (C1054AAP) Capital Federal
Phone: (5411) 6314-3000
Fax: (5411) 4314-1654
Web page: http://www.cema.edu.ar/publicaciones/doc_trabajo.html
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1987. "On the costs of temporary policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 245-261, October.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1978. "On the Time Consistency of Optimal Policy in a Monetary Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1411-28, November.
- Michael Weinstein, 1992. "Economists and the Media," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 73-77, Summer.
- Janos Kornai, 2008.
"By Force of Thought: Irregular Memoirs of an Intellectual Journey,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262612240.
- János Kornai, 2007. "By Force of Thought: Irregular Memoirs of an Intellectual Journey," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262113023.
- Friedman, Milton, 1998. "Two Lucky People," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226264141, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.