The Economics Of Traffic Information: A State-of-the-art Report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley in its series Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings with number qt6bj9g732.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 109 McLaughlin Hall, Mail Code 1720, Berkeley, CA 94720-1720
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/its/
More information through EDIRC
Highway communications--Economic aspects; Automobile drivers--Decision making; Route choice;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Khattak, Asad & Polydoropoulou, Amalia & Ben-akiva, Moshe, 1996. "Commuters' Normal And Shift Decisions In Unexpected Congestion: Pre-trip Response To Advanced Traveler Information Systems," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4vb1r0pc, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & THISSE, Jacques-François, .
"On Hotelling's "Stability in competition","
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-385, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mannering, Fred L., 1989. "Poisson analysis of commuter flexibility in changing routes and departure times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 53-60, February.
- Malchow, M. & Kanafani, A. & Varaiya, P., 1997. "Modeling The Behavior Of Traffic Information Providers," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt38p572vt, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Chan, Shirley & Malchow, Matthew & Kanafani, Adib, 1997. "An Exploration Of The Market For Traffic Information," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt1vt2r75b, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.