The Interaction Between Theory and Observation in Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge in its series Cambridge Working Papers in Economics with number 9223.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm
economic theory ; economic analysis ; economics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Bhaskara Rao, 2007.
"Estimating short and long-run relationships: a guide for the applied economist,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(13), pages 1613-1625.
- Bhaskara Rao, 2005. "Estimating Short and Long Run Relationships: A Guide to the Applied Economist," Econometrics 0508013, EconWPA.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1995. "The role of theory in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 61-79, May.
- Fabio Canova & Eva Ortega, 1996. "Testing calibrated general equilibrium models," Economics Working Papers 166, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Howard Cobb).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.