Forecasting Stock Returns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge in its series Cambridge Working Papers in Economics with number 9216.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm
stock market ; economic models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Hommes, Cars, 2006.
"A dynamic analysis of moving average rules,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1729-1753.
- Carl Chiarella & Tony He & Cars H. Hommes, 2005. "A Dynamic Analysis of Moving Average Rules," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-057/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chiarella, C. & He, X.-Z. & Hommes, C.H., 2004. "A Dynamic Analysis of Moving Average Rules," CeNDEF Working Papers 04-14, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Cars Hommes, 2004. "A Dynamic Analysis of Moving Average Rules," Research Paper Series 133, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cars Hommes & Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He, 2004. "A Dynamical Analysis of Moving Average Rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 238, Society for Computational Economics.
- André Lucas & Ronald van Dijk & Teun Kloek, 2001.
"Stock Selection, Style Rotation, and Risk,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
01-021/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stephen E. Satchell & Shaun A. Bond, 2004. "Asymmetry, Loss Aversion and Forecasting," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 160, Econometric Society.
- Danilov, D.L. & Magnus, J.R., 2002.
"Forecast Accuracy after Pretesting with an Application to the Stock Market,"
2002-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan R. Magnus & Dmitry Danilov, 2004. "Forecast accuracy after pretesting with an application to the stock market," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 251-274.
- Granger, C.W.J. & Pesaran, M. H., 1999. "Economic and Statistical Measures of Forecast Accuracy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9910, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Simon M. Potter, 1993. "Equilibrium Asset Pricing Models and Predictability of Excess Returns," UCLA Economics Working Papers 694, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Howard Cobb).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.