Delinking the Relationship between Trade Liberalization and Reduced Domestic Fiscal Budgets: The Experience of the Israeli Economy 1984-2005
AbstractPaper presented at the 16th International Conference of the International Trade and Finance Association focusing on "Globalization and its Controversies", in Lodz, Poland, May 10 -14, 2006. Funding for this project was provided by the US Fulbright Program and the US-Israel Educational Foundation.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Trade and Finance Association in its series International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers with number 1073.
Date of creation: 22 Jul 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Pelzman Joseph & Shoham Amir, 2006. "De-linking the Relationship between Trade Liberalization and Reduced Domestic Fiscal Budgets: The Experience of the Israeli Economy: 1984-2005," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 1-48, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ann Harrison & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2009.
"Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
15261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison, Ann & Rodríguez-Clare, Andrés, 2010. "Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.