The Controllability of a Monetary Aggregate in EMU
AbstractThe ECB has still not decided which monetary policy strategy to pursue from 1999. However, the preparatory work has reduced the possible alternatives to two: a strategy of intermediate objectives fixed in terms of the quantity of money and a direct inflation targeting strategy. It would be also possible to apply a strategy combining element of both.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Banco de Espa�a in its series Banco de Espa�a Working Papers with number 9817.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
MONETARY POLICY ; EUROPE ; MONETARY AREAS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coenen, Günter & Vega, Juan Luis, 1999.
"The demand for M3 in the euro area,"
Working Paper Series
0006, European Central Bank.
- Gunter Coenen & Juan Luis Vega, 2000. "The Demand for M3 in the Euro Area," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0976, Econometric Society.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1999.
"Monetary Policy Issues for the Eurosystem,"
667, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 1999. "Monetary policy issues for the Eurosystem," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 79-136, December.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1999. "Monetary policy issues for the Eurosystem," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1999. "Monetary Policy Issues for the Eurosystem," CEPR Discussion Papers 2197, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Svensson, Lars, 1999. "Monetary Policy Issues for the Eurosystem," Seminar Papers 667, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1999. "Monetary Policy Issues for the Eurosystem," NBER Working Papers 7177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Gottschalk & Stéphanie Stolz, 2001. "The Link of the Monetary Indicator to Future Inflation in the Euro Area � A Simulation Experiment," Kiel Working Papers 1057, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jan Gottschalk & Felipe Martinez Rico & Willem Van Zandweghe, 2000. "Money as an Indicator in the Euro Zone," Kiel Working Papers 984, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mar�a Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de Espa�a).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.