La investigacion regional en Espana: Un analisis bibliometrico
AbstractDifferent recent works have shown that Spanish economic research has increased its international presence during the nineties. These works have also found that there is a duality in the diffusion of the research through national or international journals in function of the considered research area. In this paper, we analyse if the evolution of Spanish regional and urban research have followed the same trend as research in general economics. It also analyses if there are clear differences between works published by international journals and by national journals between 1991 and 2000. The obtained results show that regional and urban research has followed a similar trend (even more intense) to the one observed general economics research.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia in its series Working Papers in Economics with number 89.
Length: 45 pages
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Espai de Recerca en Economia, Facultat de CiÃ¨ncies EconÃ²miques. Tinent Coronel Valenzuela, Num 1-11 08034 Barcelona. Spain.
Web page: http://www.ere.ub.es
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bel Durán, Paloma, 2006.
"Investigación En Materia De Organizaciones De Participación: La Contribución De La Revista De Estudios Cooperativos (Revesco)
[Investigation as for organizations of participation: the contributi," MPRA Paper 2664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vicente Royuela, 2012. "What about people in European Regional Science?," Working Papers XREAP2012-12, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2012.
- Royuela, Vicente, 2012. "Regional Science trends through the analysis of the main facts of the 51st ERSA Conference," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 24, pages 13-39.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.