A Theory of Union Power and Labour Turnover
AbstractIn this paper we develop a theory of union bargaining power based on firm specific skills acquired by the insider workforce.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC) in its series UFAE and IAE Working Papers with number 327.96.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
TRADE UNIONS; LABOUR MARKET; ENTERPRISES;
Other versions of this item:
- Kuhn, K.U. & Padilla, A.J., 1996. "A Theory of Union Power and Labor Turnover," Papers 9601, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Kai-Uwe Kuhn & A. Jorge Padilla, 1996. "A Theory of Union Power and Labor Turnover," Papers 0072, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Kuhn, K.U. & Padilla, A.J., 1996. "A Theory of Union Power and Labor Turnover," Papers 72, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J69 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.