Equilibrium Selection in Experimental Games with Recommended Play
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC) in its series UFAE and IAE Working Papers with number 164.92.
Length: 45 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
economic equilibrium ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Brandts Jordi & Macleod W. Bentley, 1995. "Equilibrium Selection in Experimental Games with Recommended Play," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 36-63, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Duffy & Eric O'N. Fisher, 2005. "Sunspots in the Laboratory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 510-529, June.
- Heintzelman, Martin & Salant, Stephen W. & Schott, Stephan, 2008.
"Putting Free-Riding to Work: A Partnership Solution to the Common-Property Problem,"
9804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heintzelman, Martin D. & Salant, Stephen W. & Schott, Stephan, 2009. "Putting free-riding to work: A Partnership Solution to the common-property problem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 309-320, May.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2099019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theo Offerman & Jan PottersHarry A.A. Verbon & Harry A.A. Verbon, 1999.
"Cooperation in an Overlapping Generations Experiment,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
99-019/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Offerman, Theo & Potters, Jan & Verbon, Harrie A. A., 2001. "Cooperation in an Overlapping Generations Experiment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 264-275, August.
- Offerman, T.J.S. & Potters, J.J.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 2001. "Cooperation in an overlapping generations experiment," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86814, Tilburg University.
- Catherine Eckel & Rick Wilson, 2007. "Social learning in coordination games: does status matter?," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 317-329, September.
- Johne Bone & Michalis Drouvelis & Indrajit Ray, 2013. "Coordination in 2 x 2 Games by Following Recommendations from Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Papers 12-04r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Dietmar Fehr & Frank Heinemann & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2011.
"The Power of Sunspots: An Experimental Analysis,"
Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2011_33, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Heinemann, Frank & Llorente-Saguer, Aniol & Fehr, Dietmar, 2011. "The Power of Sunspots: An Experimental Analysis," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48724, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dietmar Fehr & Frank Heinemann & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2013. "The power of sunspots: an experimental analysis," Working Papers 13-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Dietmar Fehr & Frank Heinemann & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2011. "The Power of Sunspots: An Experimental Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-070, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bohnet, Iris & Cooter, Robert, 2001.
"Expressive Law: Framing or Equilibrium Selection?,"
Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series
qt5h6970h8, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Gerber, Anke & Hens, Thorsten & Vogt, Bodo, 2010. "Rational investor sentiment in a repeated stochastic game with imperfect monitoring," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 669-704, December.
- Kuang, Xi (Jason) & Weber, Roberto A. & Dana, Jason, 2007. "How effective is advice from interested parties?: An experimental test using a pure coordination game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 591-604, April.
- Keser, Claudia & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Berninghaus, Siegfried K., 1998. "Coordination and local interaction: experimental evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 269-275, March.
- Timothy Cason & Tridib Sharma, 2007.
"Recommended play and correlated equilibria: an experimental study,"
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 11-27, October.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Sharma, Tridib, 2006. "Recommended Play and Correlated Equilibria: An Experimental Study," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1191, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Richard McAdams & Janice Nadler, . "A Third Model of Legal Compliance: Testing for Expressive Effects in a Hawk/Dove Game," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1029, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Yavas, Abdullah, 2002. "Endogenous outside options in coordination games: experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 221-236, February.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1999019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seely, Beth & Van Huyck, John & Battalio, Raymond, 2005. "Credible assignments can improve efficiency in laboratory public goods games," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(8), pages 1437-1455, August.
- Lopez-Paredes, Adolfo & Hernandez-Iglesias, Cesareo & Gutierrez, Javier Pajares, 2002. "Towards a new experimental socio-economics: Complex behaviour in bargaining," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 423-429.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.