Optimal investment with inside information and parameter uncertainty
AbstractThis paper has been withdrawn by the authors pending corrections.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by arXiv.org in its series Papers with number 0911.3117.
Date of creation: Nov 2009
Date of revision: Feb 2010
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://arxiv.org/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lakner, Peter, 1998. "Optimal trading strategy for an investor: the case of partial information," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 77-97, August.
- Fabrice Baudoin & Laurent Nguyen-Ngoc, 2004. "The financial value of a weak information on a financial market," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 415-435, 08.
- Aase, Knut K. & Bjuland, Terje & Øksendal, Bernt, 2007. "Strategic Insider Trading Equilibrium: A Forward Integration Approach," Discussion Papers 2007/24, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Luciano Campi & Umut Çetin, 2007. "Insider trading in an equilibrium model with default: a passage from reduced-form to structural modelling," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 591-602, October.
- Stefan Ankirchner & Steffen Dereich & Peter Imkeller, 2005. "The Shannon information of filtrations and the additional logarithmic utility of insiders," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive math/0503013, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management, revised May 2006.
- L.C.G. Rogers, 2001. "The relaxed investor and parameter uncertainty," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 131-154.
- José Corcuera & Peter Imkeller & Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & David Nualart, 2004. "Additional utility of insiders with imperfect dynamical information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 437-450, 08.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.