Report NEP-CTA-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Busetta & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Mutual Loan-Guarantee Societies in Monopolistic Credit Markets with Adverse Selection," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 33, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Lilia Filipova & Michael Hoy, 2009. "Impact of Genetic Testing on Surveillance and Prevention," Working Papers 0904, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Mikhail Golosov & Guido Lorenzoni & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009. "Decentralized Trading with Private Information," NBER Working Papers 15513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Igal Milchtaich, 2009. "Implementability of Correlated and Communication Equilibrium Outcomes in Incomplete Information Games," Working Papers 2009-27, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Haimanko, Ori, 2009. "Information Advantage in Cournot Oligopoly with Separable Information, or Nondifferentiable," Discussion Papers 2009-13, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lee, J. & Sabourian, H., 2009. "Efficient Repeated Implementation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0948, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Di Maggio, Marco, 2009. "Sweet Talk: A Theory of Persuasion," MPRA Paper 18697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2009. "Third-Party Intervention in Conflicts and the Indirect Samaritan’s Dilemma," Working Papers 0906, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Albina Danilova & Michael Monoyios & Andrew Ng, 2009. "Optimal investment with inside information and parameter uncertainty," Papers 0911.3117, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Gadi Barlevy & Derek Neal, 2009. "Pay for percentile," Working Paper Series WP-09-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ram Singh, 2009. "Effects of Court Errors on Efficiency of Liability Rules: When Individuals are Imperfectly Informed," Working Papers id:2291, eSocialSciences.
- Ryan Bubb & Alex Kaufman, 2009. "Securitization and moral hazard: evidence from a lender cutoff rule," Public Policy Discussion Paper 09-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Enrico Sette, 2009. "Sorting, reputation and entry in a market for experts," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 727, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Maria De Paola & Valeria Pupo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2009. "Absenteeism In The Italian Public Sector: The Effects Of Changes In Sick Leave Compensation," Working Papers 200916, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Martijn Cremers & Rocco Huang & Zacharias Sautner, 2009. "Internal capital markets and corporate politics in a banking group," Working Papers 09-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Di Maggio, Marco, 2009. "Accountability and Cheap Talk," MPRA Paper 18652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2009. "Simple Mediation in a Cheap-Talk Game," Discussion Papers 05-08r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.