Open economy models of distribution and growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by American University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2010-03.
Date of creation: Feb 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.american.edu/cas/economics/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-02-27 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-OPM-2010-02-27 (Open Economy Macroeconomic)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran, 2012.
"Wage-led Growth: Theory, Evidence, Policy,"
wp300, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2012. "On the Short-run Relationship between the Income Distribution- and Finance-Growth Regimes," Discussion papers e-12-001, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Ryunosuke Sonoda & Shinya Fujita, 2012. "International Competition and Distributive Class Conflict in an Open Economy Kaleckian Model," Discussion papers e-12-005, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Yun Kim, 2012. "Emulation and Consumer Debt: Implications of Keeping-Up with the Joneses," Working Papers 1208, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Mario Cimoli & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, Gabriel Porcile, 2013. "The Production Structure, Exchange Rate Preferences and the Short Run – Medium Run Macrodynamics," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_12, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Porcile, Gabriel & de Souza, Alexandre Gomes & Viana, Ricardo, 2011. "External debt sustainability and policy rules in a small globalized economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 269-276, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Meal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.