Report NEP-FDG-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert A. Blecker, 2010. "Open economy models of distribution and growth," Working Papers 2010-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Meissner, Christopher M. & Stuckler, David, 2009. "Foreign Currency Debt, Financial Crises and Economic Growth: A Long Run View," Working Papers 09-21, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Richard Jong-A-Pin & Shu Yu, 2010. "Do coup leaders matter? Leadership change and economic growth in politically unstable countries," KOF Working papers 10-252, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/17829/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Loren Brandt & Xiaodong Zhu, 2010. "Accounting for China's Growth," Working Papers tecipa-394, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 947, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Williamson, Stephen, 2009. "Liquidity, Financial Intermediation, and Monetary Policy in a New Monetarist Model," MPRA Paper 20692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & José Luis Peydró, 2010. "Financial Regulation, Integration and Synchronization of Economic Activity," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1005, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2010.
- Paula Barnes & Andrew McClure, 2009. "Investments in Intangible Assets and Australia's Productivity Growth," Staff Working Papers 0901, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- De Schutter, Olivier & Swinnen, Jo & Wouters, Jan, 2009. "How can the impact of foreign direct investment on human development be measured and regulated?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/258855, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.