Report NEP-OPM-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & José Luis Peydró, 2010. "Financial Regulation, Integration and Synchronization of Economic Activity," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1005, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2010.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2010. "Open economy models of distribution and growth," Working Papers 2010-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Ansgar Belke & Ingo G. Bordon & Torben W. Hendricks, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Global Liquidity and Commodity Price Dynamics," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 971, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Vadym Volosovych, 2010. "Deep Financial Integration and Volatility," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1006, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2010.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Xie, Daniel, 2010. "Estimation of De Facto Flexibility Parameter and Basket Weights in Evolving Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Paper Series rwp10-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2010. "Global Liquidity, World Savings Glut and Global Policy Coordination," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 973, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:3-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ayla Ogus & Niloufer Sohrabji, 2009. "Elasticities of Turkish Exports and Imports," Working Papers 0906, Izmir University of Economics.
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2009. "What Explains Real and Nominal Exchange Rate Fluctuations? Evidence from SVAR Analysis for India," IDE Discussion Papers 216, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).