Aquaculture Economics and Marketing: An Overview
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Queensland, School of Economics in its series Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers with number 48733.
Date of creation: Oct 2001
Date of revision:
Aquaculture economics; marketing; Marketing;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2005. "Sustainable Agriculture," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55063, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2001. "Externalities, Thresholds and the Marketing of New Aquacultural Products: Theory and Examples," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90468, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Asche, Frank & Tveteras, Sigbjorn, 2005. "Market Interactions in Aquaculture," 95th Seminar, December 9-10, 2005, Civitavecchia, Italy 56003, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Conservation Value," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 90879, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Poirine, Bernard, 1998. "Socio-Economics of Pearl Culture: Industry Changes and Comparisons focusing on Australia and French Polynesia," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 47952, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 1986. "Conflicts about Living Marine Resources in Southeast Asian and Australian Waters: Turtles and Dugong as Cases," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 3(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.