Estimation Of Actual Response Coefficients In The Hildreth-Houck Random Coefficient Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics in its series Staff Papers with number 14275.
Date of creation: 1971
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Revelt, David & Train, Kenneth, 2000.
"Customer-Specific Taste Parameters and Mixed Logit: Households' Choice of Electricity Supplier,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt1900p96t, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- David Revelt & Kenneth Train, 2001. "Customer-Specific Taste Parameters and Mixed Logit: Households' Choice of Electricity Supplier," Econometrics 0012001, EconWPA.
- David Revelt and Kenneth Train., 2000. "Customer-Specific Taste Parameters and Mixed Logit: Households' Choice of Electricity Supplier," Economics Working Papers E00-274, University of California at Berkeley.
- Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2005.
"Accounting for Pairwise Heterogeneity in Bilateral Trade Flows: A Stochastic Varying Coefficient Gravity Model,"
0519, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2007. "Accounting for pairwise heterogeneity in bilateral trade flows: a stochastic varying coefficient gravity model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(12), pages 927-930.
- Teague, Mark L. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1995. "Pesticide Productivity: What Are The Trends?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Andre Croppenstedt & Mulat Demeke, 1997. "An empirical study of cereal crop production and technical efficiency of private farmers in Ethiopia: a mixed fixed-random coefficients approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1217-1226.
- William E. Griffiths & Jock R. Anderson, 1978.
"Specification Of Agricultural Supply Functions — Empirical Evidence On Wheat In Southern N.S.W,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(2-3), pages 115-128, 08-12.
- Griffiths, William E. & Anderson, Jock R., 1978. "Specification Of Agricultural Supply Functions - Empirical Evidence On Wheat In Southern N.S.W," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(02-03).
- Renuka Mahadevan, 2002. "Trade liberalization and productivity growth in Australian manufacturing industries," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(2), pages 170-185, June.
- Mahadevan, R., 2002. "Has Korean Manufacturing Production Reached Its Full Potential?," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(2), pages 251-260, June Spec.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.