Pricing Systems of Trainloading Country Elevator Cooperatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics in its series Agricultural Economics Reports with number 23182.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Demand and Price Analysis; Agribusiness;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahl, Reynold P., 1991. "Structural Change and Performance of Grain Marketing Cooperatives," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 6.
- Dahl, Reynold P., 1992. "The Changing Structure Of The United States Grain Marketing System," Staff Papers 14209, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Joan R. Fulton & Robert P. King, 1993. "Relationships among information expenditure, economic performance, and size in local grain marketing cooperatives in the upper midwest," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 143-157.
- Dahl, Reynold P., 1991. "Structural Changes In The United States Grain Marketing System," Staff Papers 13923, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Wesley W. Wilson & Frank J. Dooley, 1989. "Investment decisions for country elevators," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(5), pages 449-464.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.