Developing and Applying Regulatory Impact Assessment Methodologies in Low and Middle Income Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM) in its series Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers with number 30691.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Harold Hankins Building, Precinct Centre, Booth Street West, Manchester, M13 9QH
Web page: http://www.sed.manchester.ac.uk/idpm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guasch, J Luis & Hahn, Robert W, 1999.
"The Costs and Benefits of Regulation: Implications for Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 137-58, February.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Hahn, Robert W., 1999. "The Costs and Benefits of Regulation: Implications for Developing Countries," Working paper 120, Regulation2point0.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Hahn, Robert W., 1997. "The costs and benefits of regulation : implications for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1773, The World Bank.
- Levy, Brian & Spiller, Pablo T, 1994. "The Institutional Foundations of Regulatory Commitment: A Comparative Analysis of Telecommunications Regulation," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 201-46, October.
- Hahn, Robert W., 1999. "Regulatory Reform: Assessing the Government's Numbers," Working paper 268, Regulation2point0.
- Burnett, Jason K. & Chan, Yee-Ho I. & Hahn, Robert W. & Mader, Elizabeth A. & Moyle, Petrea R., 2000. "Assessing Regulatory Impact Analyses: The Failure of Agencies to Comply With Executive Order 12,866," Working paper 322, Regulation2point0.
- Oecd, 2001. "Improving Policy Instruments through Impact Assessment," SIGMA Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- repec:reg:rpubli:322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arrow, Kenneth J. & Cropper, Maureen L. & Eads, George C. & Hahn, Robert W. & Lave, Lester B. & Noll, Roger G. & Portney, Paul R. & Russell, Milton & Schmalensee, Richard L. & Smith, V. Kerry & Stavin, 1996. "Benefit-Cost Analysis in Environmental, Health, and Safety Regulation: A Statement of Principles," Working paper 615, Regulation2point0.
- Stern, Jon & Holder, Stuart, 1999. "Regulatory governance: criteria for assessing the performance of regulatory systems: An application to infrastructure industries in the developing countries of Asia," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 33-50, March.
- Oecd, 1997. "Assessing the Impacts of Proposed Laws and Regulations," SIGMA Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David, 2003. "Regulatory Impact Assessment: Developing Its Potential for Use in Developing Countries," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30646, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Rasul Bakhsh Rais & Asif Saeed, 2005. "Regulatory Impact Assessment of SECPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Corporate Governance Code in Pakistan," Governance Working Papers 22277, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Knight-John, Malathy, 2005. "Regulatory Impact Assessment: A Tool for Improved Regulatory Governance in Sri Lanka?," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30626, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Heeks, Richard & Duncombe, Richard, 2003. "Ethical Trade: Issues in the Regulation of Global Supply Chains," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30674, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.