Understanding The Canada/United States Grains Dispute: Factors And Impacts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops in its series Understanding Canada\United States Grain Disputes; Proceedings of the 1st Canada\U.S. Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 1995 with number 16745.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1211 West 22nd St., Suite 216, Oak Brook, IL 60523-2197
Phone: (630) 571-9393
Fax: (630) 571-9580
Web page: http://www.farmfoundation.org/
More information through EDIRC
Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haley, Stephen L., 1995. "U.S. Imports Of Canadian Wheat: Estimating The Effect Of The U.S. Export Enhancement Program," Working Papers 51218, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Carter, Colin A. & MacLaren, Donald, 1995. "Trade Wars and CGE Modelling: Wheat Trade Between Canada and the United States," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148796, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Rivlin, Alice M, 1987. "Economics and the Political Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Joseph J. Cordes & Arjo Klamer & Thomas C. Leonard, 1993. "Academic Rhetoric in the Policy Arena: The Case of Capital Gains Taxation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 459-479, Fall.
- Veeman, Michele M., 1996. "Changes in Canadian Agricultural Marketing and Trade Policy: The Impacts of New Trade Rules and New Institutions," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(03), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.