Mandated Marketing Programs For California Commodities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation in its series Information Series with number 11919.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Agricultural and Food Policy; Marketing;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balagtas, Joseph Valdes & Masters, William J. & Zimmer, Timothy, 2005. "Cartel Pricing with Entry: the Experience of the Far West Marketing Order for Spearmint," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19328, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Julian M. Alston & James A. Chalfant & Jennifer S. James, 1999. "Doing well by doing a body good: An evaluation of the industry-funded nutrition education program conducted by the Dairy Council of California," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 371-392.
- Crespi, John M. & Chacon-Cascante, Adriana, 2002.
"Do U.S. Marketing Orders Have Much Market Power? An Examination Of The Almond Board Of California,"
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA
19888, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John M. Crespi & Adriana Chacón-Cascante, 2004. "Do U.S. marketing orders have much market power? An examination of the Almond Board of California," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 1-15.
- Crespi, John M., 1999. "Generic Commodity Promotion And Product Differentiation," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21488, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.