How Important Are Difficult Environments To Achieving The Mdgs?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department for International Development (DFID) (UK) in its series PRDE Working Papers with number 12821.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Food Security and Poverty;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina N. & McGillivray, Mark, 2008. "State Fragility: Concept and Measurement," Working Paper Series RP2008/44, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mark McGillivray & Wim Naudé & Amelia Santos-Paulino, 2008. "Small island states development challenges: introduction," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 481-485.
- Strand, Jon, 2009. ""Revenue management"effects related to financial flows generated by climate policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5053, The World Bank.
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2009.
"Aid and Public Sector Fiscal Behaviour in Failing States,"
21801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2010. "Aid and public sector fiscal behaviour in failing states," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1006-1016, September.
- Sumner, Andy, 2012. "Where Do The Poor Live?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 865-877.
- McGillivray, Mark & Feeny, Simon, 2008. "Aid and Growth in Fragile States," Working Paper Series RP2008/03, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Simon Feeny & Mark McGillivray, 2009. "Aid allocation to fragile states: Absorptive capacity constraints," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 618-632.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.