Innovative Activity in Rural Areas: The Role of Local and Regional Characteristics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Clemson University, Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory (REDRL) in its series REDRL Research Reports with number 113802.
Date of creation: May 2006
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Randall Eberts & George Erickcek & Jack Kleinhenz, 2006. "Dashboard indicators for the Northeast Ohio economy: prepared for the Fund for Our Economic Future," Working Paper 0605, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Michael J. Orlando & Michael Verba, 2005. "Do only big cities innovate? : technological maturity and the location of innovation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 31-57.
- Roland Andersson & John M. Quigley & Mats Wilhelmson, 2004.
"University decentralization as regional policy: the Swedish experiment,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 371-388, August.
- Andersson, Roland & Quigley, John M. & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2004. "University Decentralization as Regional Policy: The Swedish Experiment," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt81n6b8fb, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Roland Andersson & John M. Quigley & Mats Wilhelmsson, 2005.
"Agglomeration and the spatial distribution of creativity,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(3), pages 445-464, 08.
- Andersson, Roland & Quigley, John. M & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2005. "Agglomeration and the Spatial Distribution of Creativity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 42, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andersson, Roland & Quigley, John M. & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2005. "Agglomeration and the Spatial Distribution of Creativity," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt1wd73461, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Philip McCann & Jaakko Simonen, 2005. "Innovation, knowledge spillovers and local labour markets," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(3), pages 465-485, 08.
- Riddel, Mary & Schwer, R. Keith, 2003. "Regional Innovative Capacity with Endogenous Employment: Empirical Evidence from the U.S," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(1), pages 73-84.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1991. "On the application of robust, regression- based diagnostics to models of conditional means and conditional variances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 5-46, January.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 2006. "Movement of Star Scientists and Engineers and High-Tech Firm Entry," NBER Working Papers 12172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.