General Equilibrium Effects of Agricultural Price Distortions: A Simple Model for Korea
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Adelaide, School of Economics in its series School of Economics Working Papers with number 1985-01.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- IAN COXHEAD & Sisira Jayasuriya, .
"Economic Growth, Development Policy and the Environment in the Philippines,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
430, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Ian Coxhead & Sisira Kumara Jayasuriya, 2000. "Economic Growth, Development Policy and the Environment in the Philippines," Working Papers 2000.15, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2001. "Economic Growth, Development Policy and the Environment in the Philippines," Staff Paper Series 430, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kim, Young W. & Koo, Won W. & Yang, Seung-Ryong, 1992. "Impact of Trade Liberalization on the Korean Rice Market," Agricultural Economics Reports 23223, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Sumner, Daniel A. & Lee, Hyunok, 1995. "Sanitary and Phytosanitary Trade Barriers and Empirical Trade Modeling," 1995: Understanding Technical Barriers to Agricultural Trade Conference, December 1995, Tucson, Arizona 50720, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitriy Kvasov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.