International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
1995: Understanding Technical Barriers to Agricultural Trade Conference, December 1995, Tucson, Arizona
Contact information of International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium:
Web page: http://iatrcweb.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:iat95u
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 51388 Uncertainty Aversion and Technical Barriers to Trade: An Australian Example
by MacLaren, Donald
- 50720 Sanitary and Phytosanitary Trade Barriers and Empirical Trade Modeling
by Sumner, Daniel A. & Lee, Hyunok
- 50715 ITC Injury Determination and the Abuse of Antidumping Law: Evidence from the United States Manufacturing Industries
by Staiger, Robert W. & Wolak, Frank K.
- 50714 National Administered Protection Agencies: Their Role in the Post-Uruguay Round World
by Meilke, Karl D. & Sarker, Rakhal
- 50713 U.S. International Trade Commission Decisions Affecting Agricultural Products
by Jabara, Cathy L.
- 50711 End-Use Certificates for Wheat: Trade-Distorting Administrative Barriers?
by Gray, Richard S. & Buckingham, Donald E.
- 50709 Determinants of Technical Barriers to Trade: The Case of US Phytosanitary Restrictions on Mexican Avocados, 1972-1995
by Roberts, Donna & Orden, David
- 50707 The Political Economy of U.S. Import Restrictions on Nursery Stock and Ornamental Plants in Growing Media
by Romano, Eduardo & Orden, David
- 50705 Technical Measures for Meat and Other Products in Pacific Basin Countries
by Johnson, R.W.M.
- 50703 Implications of the WTO Agreement on Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures
by Stanton, Gretchen Heimpel
- 50702 Impact of WTO on CODEX Alimentarius and Its Implications for World Trade
by Dawson, Richard J.
- 50700 Implementation of the World Trade Organization's Agreement on Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures: The U.S. Perspective
by Thiermann, Alex
- 50699 The Political Economy of Administered Decisions: What We Might Hope For and What We Can Expect
by Tullock, Gordon
- 50697 The Intersection of Law and Trade in the WTO System: Economics and the Transition to a Hard Law System
by Abbott, Frederick M.
- 50695 Nontariff Agricultural Trade Barriers Revisited
by Hillman, Jimmye S.
- 50694 Front Materials