Report NEP-URE-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "How Differences in Property Taxes within Cities Affect Urban Sprawl?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blázquez, Maite & Llano, Carlos & Moral Carcedo, Julian, 2008. "Commuting times: Is there any penalty for immigrants?," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Balazs Egert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2007. "Determinants of House Prices in Central and Eastern Europe," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp894, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Terra McKinnish & Randall Walsh & Kirk White, 2008. "Who Gentrifies Low-Income Neighborhoods?," NBER Working Papers 14036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cpr:ceprdp:6840 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donald Boyd & Hamilton Lankford & Susanna Loeb & Jonah Rockoff & James Wyckoff, 2008. "The Narrowing Gap in New York City Teacher Qualifications and its Implications for Student Achievement in High-Poverty Schools," NBER Working Papers 14021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:72 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Scott E. Carrell & Richard L. Fullerton & James E. West, 2008. "Does Your Cohort Matter? Measuring Peer Effects in College Achievement," NBER Working Papers 14032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ross, Stephen L. & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Are Shirking and Leisure Substitutable? An Empirical Test of Efficiency Wages based on Urban Economic Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 6841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2008. "Publicly provided private goods: education and selective vouchers," MPRA Paper 8934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zheng, Jianghuai & Gao, Yanyan & Hu, Xiaowen, 2008.
[Firm Concentration, Technology Promotion and Economic Performance: An Empi," MPRA Paper 8917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James J. Heckman & John Eric Humphries & Paul A. LaFontaine & Pedro L. Rodriguez, 2008. "Taking the Easy Way Out: How the GED Testing Program Induces Students to Drop Out," NBER Working Papers 14044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bo Zhao & Katharine Bradbury, 2008. "Designing state aid formulas: the case of a new formula for distributing municipal aid in Massachusetts," Working Papers 08-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Peter J. Kuhn & Peter Kooreman & Adriaan R. Soetevent & Arie Kapteyn, 2008. "The Own and Social Effects of an Unexpected Income Shock: Evidence from the Dutch Postcode Lottery," NBER Working Papers 14035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2008. "The Choice of Transport Mode: Evidence from Japanese Exports to East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 155, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Carole Brunet & Nathalie Havet, 2008. "Propriété immobilière et déqualification dans l’emploi," Working Papers 0807, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Eric A. Verhoogen, 2008. "Doctors, Patients, and the Racial Mortality Gap: What Are the Causes?," Discussion Papers 0708-13, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00284594 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James P Smith, 2008. "The Impact of Childhood Health on Adult Labor Market Outcomes," Working Papers 200814, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Lucas W. Davis & Lutz Kilian, 2008. "The Allocative Cost of Price Ceilings in the U.S. Residential Market for Natural Gas," NBER Working Papers 14030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.