Report NEP-URE-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amihai Glazer & Hiroki Kondo, 2005. "Migration in Search of Good Government," Working Papers 050613, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Belot, Michèle & Ermisch, John, 2006. "Friendship Ties and Geographical Mobility: Evidence from the BHPS," IZA Discussion Papers 2209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan K. Brueckner & Amihai Glazer, 2006. "Urban Extremism," Working Papers 050620, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2005. "Urban Growth Boundaries: An Effective Second-Best Remedy for Unpriced Traffic Congestion?," Working Papers 050610, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope & Pekkala, Sari, 2006. "Education Policy and Intergenerational Income Mobility: Evidence from the Finnish Comprehensive School Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 2204, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Swenson, David A., 2006. "Measuring the Economic Impacts of Buy Local Campaigns in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 12645, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Eric M. Uslaner, 2006. "Does Diversity Drive Down Trust?," Working Papers 2006.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sedef Akgüngör & Pinar Falcioglu, 2005. "European Integration and Regional Specialization Patterns in Turkey's Manufacturing Industry," Discussion Paper Series 05/01, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 23 Nov 2005.
- Thomas Gall & Roland Amann, 2006. "How (not) to Choose Peers in Studying Groups," Working Papers 2006.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rachel BOCQUET (IREGE, IUT-University of Savoie) & Olivier BROSSARD (LEREPS-GRES), 2006. "Information Technologies (IT) Adoption and Localized Knowledge Diffusion: an Empirical Study," Cahiers du GRES 2006-17, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Paula Mota Santos & João Borges de Sousa, 2006. "Visibility & Invisibility of Communities in Urban Systems," Working Papers 2006.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2005. "Fiscal Federalism and Economic Growth," Working Papers 050612, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Horst & Jos´e A. Scheinkman, 2006. "A Limit Theorem for Systems of Social Interactions," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000177, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Richard M.H. Suen, 2006. "On the Cause of Increased Longevity and Urban Sprawl: A Macroeconomic Approach," Economie d'Avant Garde Dissertations 3, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Jun Ishii & Sunyoung Jun & Kurt Van Dender, 2006. "Air Travel Choices in Multi-Airport Markets," Working Papers 050622, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2006. "On the Economic and Fiscal Effects of Investment in Road Infrastructure in Portugal," Working Papers 33, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 15 Sep 2010.