Report NEP-UPT-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von & van Soest, Arthur & Wengström, Erik, 2009. "Heterogeneity in Risky Choice Behaviour in a Broad Population," IZA Discussion Papers 4022, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- TREICH Nicolas, 2009. "Risk-aversion and Prudence in Rent-seeking Games," LERNA Working Papers 09.05.281, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Steinbacher, Matjaz, 2009. "Acceptable Risk in a Portfolio Analysis," MPRA Paper 13569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blass, Asher & Lach, Saul & Manski, Charles, 2008. "Using Elicited Choice Probabilities to Estimate Random Utility Models: Preferences for Electricity Reliability," CEPR Discussion Papers 7030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Kraft & Frank Seifried, 2010. "Foundations of Continuous-time Recrusive Utility: Differentiability and Normalization of Certainty Equivalents," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 196, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2009. "Ambiguity, Infra-Marginal Investors, and Market Prices," MPRA Paper 13514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catalina M. Torres Figuerola & Nick Hanley & Antoni Riera Font, 2008. "The implications of incorrect utility function specification for welfare measurement in choice experiments," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2008/6, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Miles S. Kimball & Claudia R. Sahm & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2009. "Risk Preferences in the PSID: Individual Imputations and Family Covariation," NBER Working Papers 14754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Paoli, Bianca & Zabczyk, Pawel, 2009. "Why do risk premia vary over time? A theoretical investigation under habit formation," Bank of England working papers 361, Bank of England.
- Guiso, Luigi, 2009. "A test of narrow framing and its origin," CEPR Discussion Papers 7112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robertas Zubrickas, 2009. "How Exposure to Markets Can Favor Inequity-Averse Preferences," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000130, David K. Levine.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J. & Van Landeghem, Bert, 2009. "Imitative Obesity and Relative Utility," IZA Discussion Papers 4010, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).