Report NEP-UPT-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- JOSE MARIA ABELLAN-PERPIÑAN & Han Bleichrodt & Jose Luis Pinto-Prades, 2007. "Testing the Predictive Validity of the Time Trade-Off and the Standard Gamble," Working Papers 07.17, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio, 2007. "Non-self-centered inequity aversion matters. A model," POLIS Working Papers 91, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- A. V. Muthukrishnan & Luc Wathieu, 2007. "Ambiguity aversion and the power of established brands," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-005, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Astrid Matthey & Nadja Dwenger, 2007. "Don't aim too high: the potential costs of high aspirations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-097, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- David, Cesarini & Dawes, Christopher T. & Johannesson, Magnus & Lichtenstein, Paul & Wallace, Björn, 2007. "Genetic Variation in Preferences for Giving and Risk-Taking," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 679, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 Jan 2009.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Investment decisions, equivalent risk and bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 6073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander K. Koch & Hui-Fai Shing, 2007. "Bookmaker and pari-mutuel betting: Is a (reverse) favourite-longshot bias built-in?," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 07/04, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.