Report NEP-TRE-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2013. "Impact of Sales Constraints and Entry on E85 Demand," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-pb12, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Mondschein, Andrew Samuel, 2013. "The Personal City: The Experiential, Cognitive Nature of Travel and Activity and Implications for Accessibility," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7014d9cg, University of California Transportation Center.
- Yuntong Wang, 2013. "An Axiomatic Approach to the Airline Emission Fees Problem," Working Papers 1308, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Ryan & FlÃƒÂ¡vio Menezes, 2013. "Default and Renegotiation in PPP Auctions," Discussion Papers Series 484, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Raphaëlle Ducret & Loïc Delaître, 2013. "Parcel Delivery And Urban Logistics- Changes In Urban Courier, Express And Parcel Services: The French Case," Post-Print halshs-00853932, HAL.
- Ben Ammar, Semir & Eling, Martin, 2013. "Common Risk Factors of Infrastructure Firms," Working Papers on Finance 1307, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Svaleryd, Helena, 2013. "Self-employment and the local business cycle," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2013:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Baumann & Victor Matheson, 2013. "Infrastructure Investments and Mega-Sports Events: Comparing the Experience of Developing and Industrialized Countries," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 1305, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- ThÃªmis AragÃ£o & Wolfgang Maennig, 2013. "Mega Sporting Events, Real Estate, and Urban Social Economics â€“ The Case of Brazil 2014/2016," Working Papers 047, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Debing Ni & Yuntong Wang, 2013. "Additive cost sharing on a tree," Working Papers 1307, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.