Report NEP-TRE-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Pasqualino Montanaro, 2012. "Network effects of public transport infrastructure: evidence on Italian regions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 869, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bruno DE BORGER & Stefan PROOST, 2012. "Policies to reduce traffic externalities in cities," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces12.10, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Ricardo Guerrero-Lemus & Gustavo A. Marrero & Luis A. Puch, 2012. "Costs for conventional and renewable fuels and electricity in the worldwide transport sector: a mean-variance portfolio approach," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2012-18, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Harrington, Winston & Krupnick, Alan, 2012. "Improving Fuel Economy in Heavy-Duty Vehicles," Discussion Papers dp-12-02, Resources For the Future.
- Vagliasindi, Maria, 2012. "Implementing energy subsidy reforms : an overview of the key issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6122, The World Bank.
- Shi, Yingying, 2012. "The Role of Infrastructure Capital in China’s Regional Economic Growth," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126547, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christian K.M. Kingombe, 2012. "Regional Analysis of Eastern Province Feeder Road Project - District level estimation of the Poverty Alleviation Effects of Rural Roads Improvements in Zambia’s Eastern Province," IHEID Working Papers 10-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2012. "Shifting comparative advantages in Tajikistan : implications for growth strategy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6125, The World Bank.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko & Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Mapa, Dennis & Abad Santos, Carlos & Piza, Sharon Faye, 2012. "Sectoral Growth Linkages and the Role of Infrastructure Development: Revisiting the sources of nonfarm development in the rural Philippines," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126456, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang, Sun Ling & Ball, V. Eldon & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Plastina, Alejandro S., 2012. "Benefits of Public R&D in U.S. Agriculture: Spill-Ins, Extension, and Roads," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126368, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pradiptyo, Rimawan & Sahadewo, Gumilang Aryo, 2012. "On The Complexity of Eliminating Fuel Subsidy in Indonesia; A Behavioral Approach," MPRA Paper 40045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Man & De Pinto, Alessandro & Ulimwengu, John M. & You, Liangzhi & Robertson, Richard D., 2012. "Impacts of Paving Roads for Development in the Democratic Republic of Congo: Deforestation and Biological Carbon Loss," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126672, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Claude Mathys, 2012. "Economic importance of the Belgian ports: Flemish maritime ports, Liège port complex and the port of Brussels – Report 2010," Working Paper Document 225, National Bank of Belgium.
- van den Berg, Vincent A.C., 2012. "Auctions for private congestible infrastructures," MPRA Paper 40103, University Library of Munich, Germany.