Report NEP-TRA-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Agricultural Development in Traditional Asian Economies: Observations Prompted by a Livestock Study in Vietnam," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90629, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Li, Shi & Xing, Chunbing, 2010. "China's Higher Education Expansion and its Labor Market Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 4974, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xing, Chunbing, 2010. "Migration, Self-Selection, and Income Distributions: Evidence from Rural and Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 4979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandra Avdeenko & Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück, 2010. "Legacy from the Transition?: Alcohol Consumption by Young Adults in Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 26, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2010. "Prospects of liberalization for S&T policies in Russia: institutional analysis," MPRA Paper 23270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muqun Li & Ian Coxhead, 2010. "Trade And Inequality With Limited Labor Mobility: Theory And Evidence From China," ISER Discussion Paper 0780, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián, 2010. "Formal Education, Mismatch and Wages after Transition: Assessing the Impact of Unobserved Heterogeneity Using Matching Estimators," IZA Discussion Papers 4982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Spencer, James H., 2010. "Health and the Urban Transition Effects of Household Perceptions, Illness, and Environmental Pollution on Clean Water Investment," Working Paper Series wp2010-66, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bill Adams & Pieter Bottelier & Ataman Ozyildirim & Jing Sima-Friedman, 2010. "On the Selection of Leading Economic Indicators for China," Economics Program Working Papers 10-02, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14766/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Natalia Kharchenko, 2010. "Poverty as Accumulating of Social Disadvantages: Sociological Analysis of Deprivation in Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 27, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kamil Dybczak & Kamil Galuscak, 2009. "Changes in the Czech Wage Structure: Does Immigration Matter?," Working Papers 2009/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Holding together regionalism and the interaction of functional bureaucracies," MPRA Paper 23217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salchev, Petko & Hristov, Nikolai & Georgieva, Lydia, 2010. "Possible approaches to benchmarking voluntary health insurance funds in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 23065, University Library of Munich, Germany.