Report NEP-TRA-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Bühler & Dirk Konietzka, 2008. "The transition from school to work in Russia during and after socialism: change or continuity?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-018, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Katrina Mullan & Pauline Grosjean & Andreas Kontoleon, 2008. "Land Tenure Arrangements and Rural-Urban Migration in China," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 37.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Cordula Zabel, 2008. "Patterns of partnership formation among lone mothers in Russia," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-020, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Levy H & Morawski L & Myck M, 2008. "Alternative Tax Benefit Strategies To Support Children In Poland," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mieke Meurs & Juna Miluka & Thomas Hertz, 2008. "Declining Secondary Enrollment in Albania: What Drives Household Decisions?," Working Papers 2008-13, American University, Department of Economics.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2008. "Corruption of the Politicized University: Lessons from the Orange Revolution in Ukraine," MPRA Paper 11312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence King & Patrick Hamm, 2008. "The Governance Grenade: Mass Privatization, State Capacity and Economic Development in Postcommunist and Reforming Communist Societies," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 17, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00332049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Péter Bakos & Péter Benczúr & Dóra Benedek, 2008. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Estimates and Flat Tax Predictions Using the Hungarian Tax Changes in 2005," MNB Working Papers 2008/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Jakub Seidler, 2008. "Implied Market Loss Given Default: structural-model approach," Working Papers IES 2008/26, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2008.
- Omar Paccagnella & Vincenzo Rebba & Guglielmo Weber, 2008. "Voluntary Private Health Care Insurance Among the Over Fifties in Europe: A Comparative Analysis of SHARE Data," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0086, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Fernando Rios Avila & Eva Schlarb, 2008. "Bank Account and Savings - The Impact of Remittances and Migration: A Case Study of Moldova," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 448, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:hal-00308629 is not listed on IDEAS anymore