Report NEP-TRA-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuko Kinoshita & Nauro F. Campos, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Tam B. Vu & Byron Gangnes & Ilan Noy, 2008. "Is Foreign Direct Investment Good for Growth? Evidence from Sectoral Analysis of China and Vietnam," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 200801, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2007. "On Asymmetry of Exchange Rate Volatility in New EU Member and Candidate Countries," MPRA Paper 7298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sourafel Girma & Yundan Gong & Holger Görg, 2008. "Foreign direct investment, access to finance, and innovation activity in Chinese enterprises," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1400, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mileva, Elitza, 2008. "The impact of capital flows on domestic investment in transition economies," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0871, European Central Bank.
- Johan Eyckmans & Cathrine Hagem, 2008. "The European Union’s potential for strategic emissions trading in a post-Kyoto climate agreement," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 530, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Lokshin, Michael, 2008. "Does poverty research in Russia follow the scientific method?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4528, The World Bank.
- Kudrna, Zdenek, 2007. "Banking reform in China: Driven by international standards and Chinese specifics," MPRA Paper 7320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Liechtenstein, Heinrich & Canela, Miguel A., 2008. "Limited partners' perceptions of the Central Eastern European venture capital and private equity market," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/727, IESE Business School.
- Jorge Cerdeira & Luís Pina Rebelo, 2008. "National Productive Structure and Innovative Dynamics: Finding the (Endogenous) Path to Convergence," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers), Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto) 012008, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- DeLisle Worrell & Andrea M. Maechler & Srobona Mitra, 2007. "Decomposing Financial Risks and Vulnerabilities in Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Feige, Edgar L. & Urban, Ivica, 2007. "Measuring Underground (Unobserved, Non-Observed, Unrecorded) Economies in Transition Countries: Can We Trust GDP?," MPRA Paper 7345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hauner, 2007. "Benchmarking the Efficiency of Public Expenditure in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Amo Yartey, 2008. "The Determinants of Stock Market Development in Emerging Economies," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Azacis, Helmuts & Gillman, Max, 2008. "Baltic Tax Reform," Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section E2008/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Oct 2008.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2007. "Trade growth in a heterogeneous firm model: Evidence from South Eastern Europe," Working Papers, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de EconomÃa y Finanzas Internacionales 07-09, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Vulnerabilities in Emerging Southeastern Europe," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Fujii, Tomoki & Roland-Holst, David, 2008. "How does Vietnam's accession to the World Trade Organization change the spatial incidence of poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4521, The World Bank.