Report NEP-TRA-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatiana Fic & Ray Barrell & Dawn Holland, 2006. "Entry rates and risks of the misalignment in EU8," Working Papers 14, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Paul G. Hare, 2007. "Industrial Policy for North Korea: Lessons from Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 0710, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Moreno-Serra, Rodrigo, 2007. "Europe and Central Asia's great post-communist social health insurance experiment : impacts on health sector and labor market outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4371, The World Bank.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Strawinski, Pawel, 2007. "Changes In Return To Higher Education In Poland 1998-2004," MPRA Paper 5185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anneli Kaasa & Eve Parts, 2007. "Individual-Level Determinants Of Social Capital In Europe: Differences Between Country Groups," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 56, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Claeys, Sophie & Hainz, Christa, 2007. "Acquisition versus greenfield: The impact of the mode of foreign bank entry on information and bank lending rates," Working Paper Series 210, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Magdalena Morgese Borys & Roman Horváth, 2007. "The Effects of Monetary Policy in the Czech Republic: An Empirical Study," Working Papers IES 2007/26, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2007.
- Bredenkamp, Caryn & Gragnolati, Michele, 2007. "Sustainability of healthcare financing in the Western Balkans : an overview of progress and challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4374, The World Bank.
- Simona Rasciute & Eric J. Pentecost & Helena I. Marques, 2007. "An Empirical Investigation of the Determinants of the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in the Central and Eastern European Countries Using Multilevel Data," Discussion Paper Series 2007_22, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2007.
- Petra Posedel & Josip Tica, 2007. "Threshold Autoregressive Model of Exchange Rate Pass through Effect: The Case of Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 0715, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Andreas Billmeier & Isabella Massa, 2007. "What Drives Stock Market Development in the Middle East and Central Asia--Institutions, Remittances, or Natural Resources?," IMF Working Papers 07/157, International Monetary Fund.