Report NEP-TRA-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergei Guriev & Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "Inter-Regional Trade and Lobbying," Working Papers w0100, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Flabbi, Luca & Paternostro, Stefano & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2007. "Returns to education in the economic transition : a systematic assessment using comparable data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4225, The World Bank.
- Mattlin, Mikael, 2007. "The Chinese government's new approach to ownership and financial control of strategic state-owned enterprises," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 10/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Tan, Hong & Savchenko, Yevgeniya & Gimpelson, Vladimir & Kapeliushnikov, Rostislav & Lukiyanova, Anna, 2007. "Skills Shortages and Training in Russian Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 2751, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Quheng, Deng, 2007. "Social Assistance Receipt and its Importance for Combating Poverty in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 2758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Brown & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2007. "Information Sharing and Credit: Firm-Level Evidence from Transition Countries," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 178, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- El Karouni, Ilyess & Charles, SÃ©bastien, 2007.
"La transformation postsocialiste chinoise : ouverture Ã©conomique et contrainte extÃ©rieure
[Chinese postsocialist transformation: economic opening and external constraint]," MPRA Paper 3102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeng, Douglas Zhihua & Wang, Shuilin, 2011. "China and the knowledge economy : challenges and opportunities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4223, The World Bank.
- Linda Yueh, 2007. "China`s Entrepreneurs," Economics Series Working Papers 324, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Liechtenstein, Heinrich & Lieser, Karsten, 2007. "The attractiveness of central eastern European countries for venture capital and private equity investors," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/677, IESE Business School.
- Parkhomenko, Alexander & Redkina, Anastasia & Maslivets, Olga, 2007. "Estimating hedonic price indexes for personal computers in russia: Case of Yekaterinburg," MPRA Paper 3135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Botezatu, Elena, 2006. "Regional cooperation in Central and Southeastern Europe: the Romanian experience in fighting corruption," MPRA Paper 3163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2007. "The Role of Association Agreements within European Union Enlargement to Central and Eastern European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Socol, Cristian & Marinas, Marius & Socol, Aura Gabriela, 2007. "The flat tax in Romania. A good economic strategy?," MPRA Paper 3166, University Library of Munich, Germany.