Report NEP-SOG-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joan Rosselló, 2006. "Incentives to Research in European Public Universities," DEA Working Papers 24, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Naylor, Robin & Smith, Jeremy, 2007. "Different returns to different degrees? Evidence from the British Cohort Study 1970," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 783, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gunther Maier & Jouke van Dijk, 2006. "Co-authorship in Regional Science: A Network Approach," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2006_08, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Frank Van Oort & Roderik Ponds & Koen Frenken, 2006. "The Geographical and Institutional Proximity of Scientific Collaboration Networks," ERSA conference papers ersa06p762, European Regional Science Association.
- Casey Warman & Frances Woolley & Christopher Worswick, 2006. "The Evolution of Male-Female Wages Differentials in Canadian Universities: 1970-2001," Working Papers 1099, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Amnon Frenkel & Eran Leck, 2006. "Investments in Higher Education and the Economic Performance of OECD Member Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p153, European Regional Science Association.
- Eischen, Kyle & Singh, Nirvikar, 2005. "Lost, Dysfunctional or Evolving? A View of Business Schools from Silicon Valley," MPRA Paper 1280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M-Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Kim Leevers, 2006. "Nanotechnology, Industry Competitiveness and University Strategies: the Case of the UWS Nanotechnology Network in South-West Sydney," ERSA conference papers ersa06p819, European Regional Science Association.
- Zoltan Bajmocy, 2006. "Opportunities of University Business Incubation in the Less Favoured Regions of Transition Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p190, European Regional Science Association.
- Danny Soetanto & Marina van Geenhuizen, 2006. "Determinants of University Spin-Offsâ€™ Growth: Do Socioeconomic Networks and Support Matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p467, European Regional Science Association.
- Theodore Pelagidis & Thanos Kriemadis, 2006. "Organizational Culture in the Greek Science and Technology Parks: Implications for Human Resource Management," ERSA conference papers ersa06p844, European Regional Science Association.
- Catherine Grandclement, 2006. "Wheeling food products around the store… and away: the invention of the shopping cart, 1936-1953," CSI Working Papers Series 006, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Silviya Draganinska & Rudiger Wink, 2006. "Formal Knowledge Examination Institutions: Chance Or Threat to European Medium Tech-Nology SMEs? A Cognitive and Institutional Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa06p404, European Regional Science Association.