Report NEP-SOG-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "Scientific Revolution. A Farewell to EconWPA," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0512003, EconWPA.
- Almunia, Miguel & Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino, 2005. "Do Men and Women Economists Choose the Same Research Fields?: Evidence From Top 50 Departments," CEPR Discussion Papers 5421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcos Gallacher, 2005. "Predicting Academic Performance," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 312, Universidad del CEMA.
- Fullerton, Don & Stavins, Robert, 1998. "How Do Economists Really Think About the Environment?," Discussion Papers dp-98-29, Resources For the Future.
- Philippe JEANNIN (LEREPS-GRES) & Mathilde BOUTHORS (Collège de France, Paris), 2006. "Sketching Research in Education through Academic Journals (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2006-04, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.