Report NEP-SOC-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Casoria, Fortuna & Centorrino, Samuele & Urso, Giulia, 2012. "Cultural investment, local development and instantaneous social capital: A case study of a gathering festival in the South of Italy," LERNA Working Papers 12.04.361, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Georgarakos, Dimitris & Haliassos, Michalis & Pasini, Giacomo, 2012. "Household Debt and Social Interactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9238, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gil S. Epstein, 2012. "Migrants, Ethnicity and the Welfare State," Working Papers 2012-12, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Andreas Wagener, 2012. "Why Do People (Not) Cough in Concerts? The Economics of Concert Etiquette," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2012, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Dec 2012.
- Natalia Letki & Mierina, I. (Inta), 2012. "GINI DP 45: The Power of Networks. Individual and Contextual Determinants of Mobilising Social Networks for Help," GINI Discussion Papers 45, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Marlis Monsberger, 2012. "The role of networks in the internationalization of born global and traditional SMEs," NEURUS papers neurusp154, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Gioia de Melo, 2012. "Peer effects identified through social networks. Evidence from uruguayan schools," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-15, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Malmendier, Ulrike M. & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "You Owe Me," CEPR Discussion Papers 9230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vincent Boucher & Yann Bramoullé & Habiba Djebbari & Bernard Fortin, 2012. "Do Peers Affect Student Achievement? Evidence from Canada Using Group Size Variation," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-31, CIRANO.
- Bigoni, Maria & Camera, Gabriele & Casari, Marco, 2012. "Strategies of Cooperation and Punishment among Students and Clerical Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7051, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gioia de Melo & Matías Piaggio, 2012. "The perils of peer punishment. Evidence from a common pool resource framed field experiment," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-16, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- K.J.M. De Jaegher & B. Hoyer, 2012. "Cooperation and the common enemy effect," Working Papers 12-24, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Krautheim, Sebastian & Verdier, Thierry, 2012. "Globalization, Credence Goods and International Civil Society," CEPR Discussion Papers 9232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.