The role of networks in the internationalization of born global and traditional SMEs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies in its series NEURUS papers with number neurusp154.
Date of creation: 15 Dec 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.neurus.org
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-12-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-NET-2012-12-22 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2012-12-22 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wilkinson, I. F. & Mattsson, L-G & Easton, G., 2000. "International competitiveness and trade promotion policy from a network perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 275-299.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.