Report NEP-SOC-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oscar, 2012. "Every man for himself. Gender, Norms and Survival in Maritime Disasters," Working Paper Series 2012:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki & Ishii, Takaharu, 2012. "Do Community-Managed Schools Facilitate Social Capital Accumulation? Evidence from the COGES Project in Burkina-Faso," Working Papers 42, JICA Research Institute.
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2012. "Social Insurance Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 6446, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Kosfeld, Michael, 2012. "Pro-Social Missions and Worker Motivation: An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 6460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John E. Roemer, 2012. "Kantian Optimization, Social Ethos, and Pareto Efficiency," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000407, David K. Levine.
- Christoph Engel & Lilia Zhurakhovska, 2012. "Harm on an Innocent Outsider as a Lubricant of Cooperation – An Experiment," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_02, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Shoji, Masahiro & Aoyagi, Keitaro & Kasahara, Ryuji & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2010. "Evidence from Natural and Field Experiments in a Developing Country," Working Papers 16, JICA Research Institute.
- Aida, Takeshi, 2011. "Social Capital as an Instrument for Common Pool Resource," Working Papers 33, JICA Research Institute.
- Roman Horváth, 2012. "Does Trust Promote Growth?," Working Papers IES 2012/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2012.
- Seth Richards-Shubik, 2012. "Peer Effects in Sexual Initiation: Separating Demand and Supply Mechanisms," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.