Report NEP-SOC-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fehr, Ernst & Hoff, Karla, 2011. "Tastes, Castes, and Culture: The Influence of Society on Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 5919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2011-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shriver, Scott K. & Nair, Harikesh S. & Hofstetter, Reto, 2011. "Social Ties and User-Generated Content: Evidence from an Online Social Network," Research Papers 2083, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:aal:abbswp:11-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel M. Hungerman, 2011. "Do Religious Proscriptions Matter? Evidence from a Theory-Based Test," NBER Working Papers 17375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lotito, Gianna & Migheli, Matteo & Ortona, Guido, 2011. "An experimental inquiry into the nature of relational goods," POLIS Working Papers 160, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Grodner, Andrew & Kniesner, Thomas J. & Bishop, John A., 2011. "Social Interactions in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 5934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thierry Pénard & Sylvain Dejean & Raphaël Suire, 2011. "Olson’s Paradox Revisited: An Empirical Analysis of Incentives to Contribute in P2P File-sharing Communities," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201105, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Friebel, Guido & Gallego, Juan Miguel & Mendola, Mariapia, 2011. "Xenophobic Attacks, Migration Intentions and Networks: Evidence from the South of Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 5920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eiji Yamamura, 2011. "Death Caused By Natural Disasters: The Role Of Ethnic Heterogeneity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Raphaël Suire, 2011. "Does the Internet make people happier ?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201106, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sierdjan Koster & Nardo de Vries, 2011. "The networks of the solo self-employed and their success," Scales Research Reports H201111, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Clemens Hetschko & Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2011. "Changing Identity: Retiring from Unemployment," FEMM Working Papers 110017, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Barmettler, Franziska & Fehr, Ernst & Zehnder, Christian, 2011. "Big Experimenter Is Watching You! Anonymity and Prosocial Behavior in the Laboratory," IZA Discussion Papers 5925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luciano Nakabashi & Adolfo Sachsida & Ana Elisa Gonçalves Pereira, 2011. "Institutions and growth: a developing country case study," Working Papers 0116, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.