Report NEP-SOC-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huck, Steffen & Kübler, Dorothea & Weibull, Jörgen, 2010. "Social Norms and Economic Incentives in Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 5264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Homeownership and investment for social capital in Japan: Dynamic Panel approach," MPRA Paper 26182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Lukas & Peter Walgenbach, 2010. "Trust me, it is High Trust: On Trust and its Measurement," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-09, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Emily Tanimura, 2010. "Diffusion of Innovations on Community Based Small Worlds: the Role of Correlation between Social Spheres," Working Papers 2010.126, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roman Chuhay, 2010. "Marketing via Friends: Strategic Diffusion of Information in Social Networks with Homophily," Working Papers 2010.118, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Norma Olaizola & Federico Valenciano, 2010. "Information, Stability and Dynamics in Networks under Institutional Constraints," Working Papers 2010.128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Harounan Kanzianga & Zaki Wahhaj, 2010. "Gender, Social Norms and Household Production in Burkina Faso," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-33, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alessandro Tavoni & Maja Schlüter & Simon Levin, 2010. "The Survival of the Conformist: Social Pressure and Renewable Resource Management," Working Papers 2010.127, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ratbek Dzumashev & Asadul Islam & Zakir H. Khan, 2010. "Non-collusive Corruption: Theory and Evidence from Education Sector in Bangladesh," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 38-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- El-Attar, Mayssun & Poschke, Markus, 2010. "Trust and the Choice Between Housing and Financial Assets: Evidence from Spanish Households," IZA Discussion Papers 5246, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Darwin Cortés & Guido Friebel & Darío Maldonado, 2010. "Crime and Education in a Model of Information Transmission," Working Papers 2010.129, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marten J. Witkamp & Rob P. J. M. Raven & Lambèr M. M. Royakkers, 2010. "Strategic Niche Management of Social Innovations: the Case of Social Entrepreneurship," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 10-06, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Jul 2010.