Report NEP-SOC-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oleksandr Talavera & Lin Xiong & Xiong Xiong, 2010. "Social Capital and Access to Bank Financing: The Case of Chinese Entrepreneurs," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. 019, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Daron Acemoglu & Kostas Bimpikis & Asuman E, Ozdaglar, 2010. "Dynamics of Information Exchange in Endogenous Social Networks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000216, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman E. Ozdaglar, 2010. "Opinion Dynamics and Learning in Social Networks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000222, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu & Giacomo Como & Fabio Fagnani & Asuman E. Ozdaglar, 2010. "Opinion Fluctuations and Disagreement in Social Networks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000208, David K. Levine.
- RouziÃ¨s, Dominique & Hulland, John & Barclay, Donald W, 2010. "Does marketing and sales integration always pay off? evidence from a social capital perspective," Les Cahiers de Recherche 933, HEC Paris.
- Le, Anh Tuan, 2010. "Change in Social Capital â€“ a Case Study of Collective Rice Farming Practice in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 25552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Louis VÃ©zina, 2010. "Migrant Networks as substitute for institutions: Evidence from Swiss trade," IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies 03-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Nicholas Wilson, 2010. "Economic Booms and Risky Sexual Behavior: Evidence from Zambian Copper Mining Cities," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-21, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Oct 2011.
- Shuili Du & C.B. Bhattacharya & Sankar Sen, 2010. "Corporate social responsibility and competitive advantage: Overcoming the trust barrier," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-10-006, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Simon Gaechter & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2010. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2010-16, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Diego Ubfal & Alessandro Maffioli, 2010. "The Impact of Funding on Research Collaboration: Evidence from Argentina," SPD Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD) 1006, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00526167_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bjornskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina AV & Schnellenbach, Jan, 2010. "Inequality and happiness: When perceived social mobility and economic reality do not match," MPRA Paper 25826, University Library of Munich, Germany.