Report NEP-SOC-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2010. "Word of Mouth Advertising, Credibility and Learning in Networks," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 941, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Haeussler, Carolin, 2010. "Information-Sharing in Academia and the Industry: A Comparative Study," MPRA Paper 24415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hensvik, Lena & Nilsson, Peter, 2010. "Businesses, buddies and babies: social ties and fertility at work," Working Paper Series 2010:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Claussen, Jörg & Falck, Oliver & Grohsjean, Thorsten, 2010. "The Strength of Direct Ties: Evidence from the Electronic Game Industry," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 11745, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Fernández, Raquel, 2010. "Does Culture Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 5122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mussa, Richard, 2010. "Poverty and Inequality in Standards of Living in Malawi: Does Religious Affiliation Matter?," MPRA Paper 24438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berggren, Niclas & Elinder, Mikael, 2010. "Is Tolerance Good or Bad for Growth?," Working Paper Series 846, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2010. "A model of influence in a social network," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00308741, HAL.
- Nair, Tara S. & Pradhan, Rachayeeta, 2010. "Binding stakeholders into moral communities: A review of studies on social responsibility of business," MPRA Paper 20767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adil ROUMANE & Augendra BHUKUTH & Damien BAZIN, 2010. "La gestion des ressources forestières au Maroc: Une approche par le capital social," Working Papers 62010, Fonds pour la Recherche en Ethique Economique.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2010. "Migration and Culture," IZA Discussion Papers 5123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stan Du Plessis & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "The 2010 World Cup High-Frequency Data Economics: Effects on International Awareness and (Self-Defeating) Tourism," Working Papers 037, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Go Kotera, 2010. "Endogenous Voter Turnout and Income Redistribution," KIER Working Papers 716, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.