Report NEP-SOC-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2009. "Will growth and technology destroy social interaction? The inverted U-shape hypothesis," wp.comunite 0057, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Wahba, Jackline & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind: Migration, Entrepreneurship and Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 4541, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2009. "Historical Trust Levels Predict Current Welfare State Design," Ratio Working Papers 144, The Ratio Institute.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "How do neighbors influence investment in social capital? : Homeownership and length of residence," MPRA Paper 18440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konow, James, 2009. "Adam Smith and Moral Knowledge," MPRA Paper 18557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisabeth Cudeville & Magali Recoules, 2009. "Household Behavior and Social Norms : A Conjugal Contract Model," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00429609, HAL.
- Fabian Winter & Heiko Rauhut & Dirk Helbing, 2009. "How norms can generate conflict," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-087, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Battu, Harminder & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Oppositional Identities and Employment for Ethnic Minorities: Evidence from England," IZA Discussion Papers 4517, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dur, Robert & Sol, Joeri, 2009. "Social Interaction, Co-Worker Altruism, and Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 4532, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angelucci, Manuela & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rangel, Marcos A. & Rasul, Imran, 2009. "Extended Family Networks in Rural Mexico: A Descriptive Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4498, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jones, Kevin, 2009. "Social Networking: Changing the way we communicate and do business," MPRA Paper 18502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rege, Mari & Telle, Kjetil & Votruba, Mark, 2009. "Social Interaction Effects in Disability Pension Participation: Evidence from Plant Downsizing," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/30, University of Stavanger.
- Conway, Brian, 2009. "Individual-Level Determinants of Religious Practice and Belief in Catholic Europe," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-14, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Kim, Young Chul, 2009. "Group Reputation and the Endogenous Group Formation," MPRA Paper 18575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelucci, Manuela & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rangel, Marcos A. & Rasul, Imran, 2009. "Village Economies and the Structure of Extended Family Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 4499, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Singh, Indervir, 2009. "How do the social norms sustain?," MPRA Paper 18404, University Library of Munich, Germany.