Report NEP-SEA-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gloede, Oliver & Menkhoff, Lukas & Waibel, Hermann, 2012. "Shocks, individual risk attitude, and vulnerability to poverty among rural households in Thailand and Vietnam," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-508, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Prijono Tjiptoherijanto, 2012. "Civil Service Reform in Indonesia: Culture and Institution Issues," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201207, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised Jul 2012.
- Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, 2012. "Regionalism in East Asia: The Way Forward," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201208, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised Jul 2012.
- Teguh Dartanto, 2012. "Reducing Fuel Subsidies and the Implication on Fiscal Balance and Poverty in Indonesia: A Simulation Analysis," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201206, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised May 2012.
- Watanagase, Tarisa, 2012. "Impact of Changes in the Global Financial Regulatory Landscape on Asian Emerging Markets," ADBI Working Papers 391, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2012. "Geographical simulation analysis for logistics enhancement in Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 369, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Marwan, Nur Fakhzan, 2012. "Economic growth and institutions in developing countries: Panel evidence," MPRA Paper 42293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Fenske, 2012. "The Battle for Rubber in Benin," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _107, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Wahyuni, Sari & Anoviar, Alia Noor & Santoso, Anom Jati, 2012. "The Key Success Factors of Penang as the Silicon Valley of the East," MPRA Paper 42320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haughton, Jonathan & Khandker, Shahidur R., 2012. "The surprising effects of the great recession : losers and winners in Thailand in 2008-2009," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6255, The World Bank.
- Pao-Li Chang & Fali Huang, 2012. "Trade and Divergence in Education Systems," Working Papers 32-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Raghav Gaiha & Md Shafiul Azam & Samuel Annim & Katsushi S. Imai, 2012. "Agriculture, Markets and Poverty – A Comparative Analysis of Laos and Cambodia," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1227, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Nana Kuindja, Rodrigue, 2012.
"Politique Commerciale Et Negociations Agricoles Du Riz Au Cameroun : Une Totale Faisabilite
[Trade Policy And Agricultural Negotiations Of Rice Cameroon: An Overall Feasibility]," MPRA Paper 42306, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2012.
- Prijono Tjiptoherijanto, 2012. "Good Governance: The Storybook Children," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201209, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised Jul 2012.
- Raghav Gaiha & Md Shafiul Azam & Samuel Annim & Katsushi S. Imai, 2012. "Agriculture, Markets and Poverty - A Comparative Analysis of Laos and Cambodia," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-28, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ito, Hiro & Volz, Ulrich, 2012. "The People’s Republic of China and Global Imbalances from a View of Sectorial Reforms," ADBI Working Papers 393, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kirsten Häger & Bastiaan Oud & Daniel Schunk, 2012. "Egalitarian Envy: Cross-cultural Variation in the Development of Envy in Children," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Brishti Guha, 2012. "Gambling on Genes: Ambiguity Aversion Explains Investment in Sisters’ Children," Working Papers 33-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.